Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Got 95Percentile...Not Saying Much Yet

Can’t I pick on someone my own size?

Why do kids bother me? I feel utter contempt for smartmouthed bratty kids, which is more than what normal people might. It lingers with me, this feeling of rage, for minutes after coming across such a kid. I’m sure others don’t even give it a second thought, while I actually think about how I should tell his/her parents off or how hard I should slap them (the kids, I haven’t seen the parents).

I know that they’re only kids blah blah, but I feel its never to early to make a kid learn to be well-mannered. Like I was walking my dog, who decided to stop to shit near a group of 4 kids playing (about 8-9 years old I guess). So the alpha male says “Bhaiyya aap isse hataenge, please?” with some rather sharp-edged sarcasm…very Veronica Lodge attitude. Idiot.

Anyway, this is something that they don’t grow out off. I’m part of the last generation (those who are 20 now) who know how to speak without each line dripping attitude, without the generous coating of ‘who the hell are you’ mentality. And although I am told that each batch feels like this, but man…juniors just don’t know how to behave. And the problem is that we don’t know how to be tough…cant take it by force.

So are we doomed to never get the respect that we deserve and that we offer others? Kya koi sanskaar nahi raha? Sadly, I feel not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home