Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rap, Crap or Verse?

Reading the Raven

Reading The Raven, I was craven
And the rhyth did drave’n me, to this poem make’n.

What a time, reading this rhyme
In moist clime, grey chime.
And while, I wile
You smile, awhile
And see that I’ll, blabber and rile.
You see, this is me
What is free, to be
Mimicked, and gimmicked
For a minute, I’m in it.

So f*** it, or chuck it
I love it, I’ll pull it.

This life, my strife
Is drive, -ing my knife
Is it chemical clown, that makes me frown
Or brings me down, hit hard ground.
What sense, what pense
-iveness, redress
Hot flash, watch MASH
Just crash, dash dash.

I’m high, you’re nigh
I fly by, in your sky
You’re pissed, the gist
I missed, your fist.

But Poe, his woe
Knows no, far shore
As I submerge, and purge
Abandon search, for that perch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabir said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home